40 Weeks, No Baby, and other old updates!

Well, it's May 1st, Bryan's Birthday and Judson's due date, and we are still without a baby in our arms! Seeing that there is only 45 minutes left of the 1st, I'm pretty positive I wont be in the Guinness Book of World records for fastest labor ever, and he wont be coming today, but there's always tomorrow...or next week- we'll see when he decides to come! But, good thing we were still able to celebrate one Birthday in our family! :-)

Happy 30th Bryan! You're an amazing husband and I'm so thankful for the life God's given you, and that you're in my life- you are such a joy!

(Bryan with his winnings from the daily "Nations Be Glad" twitter Question!) His faces still bring me so much joy...

And now for late updates...

Baby Showers!

We were blessed to have 2 wonderful baby showers for Judson, one in Dallas, and one in Tulsa. They were both wonderful, and such a blessing- thanks to everyone who came, and all of our amazing hostesses!

Page and I at the Dallas shower with the great cake she got, that matched the invites perfectly! She and Jenny Hipp hosted, and somehow I made it out without a picture of the three of us- I can't believe it! It was wonderful though, thanks so much Jenny and Page!


At the Tulsa shower with my mom and sister Kelly, and my mom's wonderful friends Amy, Brenda and Amy. (Lori left before we were able to snap this picture of the hostesses!) You were all such a blessing to me and our new little family, THANK YOU!!!


Me and Harper, my niece.


Beginnings of Judson's room!

My parents got Judson a beautiful white crib and great bedding! (You guys are such great grandparents- thank you!) and Bryan had a lot of fun putting it together.


As he was finishing putting the last screw in, I had the camera ready to capture his elation that his job was done, and this is what I got:
Oh, how I love my hubby!


And finally, Bump Pictures!

Week 36


Week 38


Well, that's it for updates today. Hopefully the next post has some pictures of our new little guy, we're going crazy waiting for him!

Until then, "have a blast doing whatever it is you do for fun!" (from Bryan)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

cant wait for judson to come... love you guys!!